The Louisian Wall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Louisian Wall: Where Vandalism is never a crime!

HomePortalShopGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Can't Register? Try entering a real email address and a confirmation code will be sent, just click the link from the mail and you're done!
Welcome to The Louisian Wall! Vandal all you can! Because as long as you're here, vandalism is never a crime! Share your ideas, thoughts and interests!
Latest topics
» BANAT na malulupit.!
Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:37 am by serrotleoj

» pa help po mga pipz :((
Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:20 am by matsu03143

» CoMmon Problem of an relationship . :)
Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:08 am by matsu03143

» Class Attendance.! (Required sa lahat)
Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:08 pm by jlynrd13

» Dear Friends sa Wall
Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:50 pm by melay0828

» pour your heart out!!! mag-emote sa site//
Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:08 am by melay0828

» Windows Vista, pass or fail?
Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:27 am by pipe

» Want to play playstation games right on your PC screen?
Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:41 pm by jlynrd13

» It's 2010!! What's your New year's Resolution.
Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:25 am by jlynrd13

» what is........love?
Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:51 pm by melay0828

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Deathnote and gifted men

Go down 
+2
pipe
"L"
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
"L"
SLS Entrance Examinee
SLS Entrance Examinee

Warning Level :
Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathnote and gifted men   Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:02 pm

thanks kuya Toby
at last someone who is good enough to see my point
hahaha....

kuya Toby, kilala mo ba ako?
hindi na ako nagugulat na sumang-ayon ka sa mga point ko
kase lagi naman pareho ang papanaw natin noon
sa SLS
Back to top Go down
FourStroke
Louisian Senior
Louisian Senior
FourStroke

Warning Level :
Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Deathnote and gifted men   Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:44 am

JL eto lang masasabi ko.
youre NOT GOOD ENOUGH for your ADING "L"
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.fourstroke.mybrute.com
jlynrd13
Moderator.
Moderator.
jlynrd13

Warning Level :
Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Deathnote and gifted men   Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:05 pm

"L" wrote:
kuya JL
baka "watashi wa [insert fourstroke's real name here] desu"
yung ibig mong sabihin
yung "boku wa" kase plural na pronoun

pipe

kung si kuya fourstroke nga ang Light/Kira dito sa the wall
eh gagawa ako ng change the history dito
si "L" ang mananalo dito
hahaha....
lol!

haha pasensyahan, magulo isipan ni kuya "JL" hahaha tsaka baka awayin ako e mahirap na hahaha at baka masobrahan din mga sinasabi ko, lame yun e haha

ahm correct lang kita "L", tutal pinagbigyan naman kita nung una e. Ang 'Boku wa...' hindi pang plural na pronoun o kung anu pa man yan... Ang 'Boku wa...' e ginagamit lang ng Male, mga lalaki. Hindi pwedeng gamitin ng babae yan, hindi tulad ng 'Watashi wa...' na pwedeng gamitin ng both na babae at lalaki. At ang 'Watashi wa...' mas formal kasi yun. ayun. Yung sinasabi mong Plural e 'Bokura wa...' yun. gets?
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/eyeslasher
FourStroke
Louisian Senior
Louisian Senior
FourStroke

Warning Level :
Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Deathnote and gifted men   Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:25 pm

Halla. yan na!
si kuya JL oh Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
melay0828
Louisian Junior
Louisian Junior
melay0828

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Deathnote and gifted men   Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:02 pm

Quote :
Ang 'Boku wa...' hindi pang plural na pronoun o kung anu pa man yan... Ang 'Boku wa...' e ginagamit lang ng Male, mga lalaki. Hindi pwedeng gamitin ng babae yan, hindi tulad ng 'Watashi wa...' na pwedeng gamitin ng both na babae at lalaki. At ang 'Watashi wa...' mas formal kasi yun. ayun. Yung sinasabi mong Plural e 'Bokura wa...' yun.

anu naman yan?? wahahaha!! sensiya naman.. di ko magets e,, na-curious lang ako..
Back to top Go down
FourStroke
Louisian Senior
Louisian Senior
FourStroke

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Deathnote and gifted men   Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:35 am

yaan mo sila melay. People speaking Nihongo

study study study
Back to top Go down
pipe
pipe

Warning Level :
Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Deathnote and gifted men   Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:55 pm

sorry kung ngayon lang ako nakapost at ngayun lang din ako nagtime for hardcore debatehan. hahah.

ehem..ehem..

"L" wrote:
why is it that you people consider
the passion for anime as a negative
trait?

No we don’t. “We people” only think that obsession or too much addiction on anime or all-things associated to it is. Passion is quite different form fandom. Passion is having the fondness or love for something. Fandom is the same but with much pointless enthusiasm. Fandom is a time-consuming passion. And it’s closely synonymous with obsession. I like anime especially those with well thought out plots tulad ng Detective Conan. But I’m all-neutral about it. I don’t let it take over some aspects of my life or treat it like as if it’s a gift from heaven or something. You have a passion for anime. You love it? That’s okay. We’re not against it. It’s not the passion “we people” aren’t favored with. It’s obsession. That’s the negative trait. And that’s what the stamp implies.

"L" wrote:

i mean, it's the same with any other passion
why do you need to take it differently?
why won't you say "mga mahihilig nga naman sa DOTA..",
or "mga mahihilig nga naman sa photoshop..". or
"mga mahihilig nga naman sa paggigitara.."???

Well we take it differently because it’s not “the same with any other passion”. I think it’s not passion you’re talking here. It’s fandom. Because if it was, you should’ve not compared DOTA, PS, or paggigitara with anime passion since those are expertise. It should’ve been appropriate if it was the ‘passion for making manga/anime’ you were comparing those with. You’re a tuner so fandom it is. Or you should’ve otherwise compared anime fandom with any other fandom. Okay sana kung sinabi mong “It’s the same with any other fandom” then you can compare it with other fandoms. I mean, I just have a passion on rendering art in photoshop or other softwares. I don’t call myself a fan of it.

And as for DOTA, you can’t be a fan either. It’s just addiction. Yun siguro punto ni JL.

So it should’ve been fandom. Not passion in the first place.

"L" wrote:

btw pipe, this line sound familiar

Guni-guni mo lang yown! lol!

"L" wrote:

and yeah japan is not the best place on earth
but it's a lot better than our country

Yup, and there’s no such thing as the best place on earth. Every country is best on different points. And this stamp tells that Japan isn’t the coolest place on earth to those anime fans who think so because well, the Japanese invented manga which later became the basis for anime. And most anime fan-base, conventions and major cosplay events are all here. And nobody would think you’re a psycho if you cosplay in public since that’s almost a norm in Japan. It’s part of tourism I think.

"L" wrote:

cosplaying on public is lame
what if i say that "santa cruzan" [sorry sa spelling]
is also lame they're pretty much of the same concept.

Cosplaying in public is not just lame. It’s for shame! I think you got it wrong here. Cosplaying isn’t a bad thing, cosplaying in public IS especially when you’re outside Japan. There are proper events where you can cosplay like anime conventions or fan meet-ups. These may be public events but what the stamp means about cosplaying in public is when you do it needlessly on a daily basis. There are two elements of cosplay right? Costume and Play. In costume, you’re trying to look like the character with its exact outfit and stuff. Pero di man ganun ka accurate yung depiction na nakikita natin sa mga taong gumagawa nun kahit wula naman sa lugar o sa tamang pagkakataon. There are fans who consider anime characters as their fashion reference. You dye your hair pink or white. Styling it like L’s or Cloud’s. I see guys in school using band-aids and bandages to accessorize. Or using anime items to show off. Like “look at me! I have leaf village headband! I look like a retarded ninja huh?”. lol! Really, those are just vanities.

Next is ‘Play’ or role-playing. Do it in cosplay events. But some fans are taking their fandom in an unnecessary extent. What I mean is you try referring your personality to anime characters like for instance, trying to be indifferent or pa-mysterious like Sasuke because people may think it’s cool. There’s a lot of it in the Narutard section. What’s bad is poseur/poser ka na nga, inanimate at fictional characters pa nire-relive mo. That’s just sick. Some emos try to cosplay L in public when L is so wrongly figured as an emo. Pervs! lol!

So that’s what cosplaying in public means. So unoriginal, so lame. It’s disgusting! Pwede mo na ring ihalintulad sa mga batang naghahamehamewin. lol!

And it’s unfair to compare cosplay with Santacruzan because they’re not “pretty much of the same concept”. Santacruzan is a traditional enactment and they do it in public. It’s because of a religious belief, not fandom. Tulad din ng Penitensya o kaya Panunuluyan acts.

"L" wrote:

what if you see DOTA cosplay,
you'll say it's cool, won't you?

Nah, I like anime cosplays a whole lot more. Di ako nagdodota eh.

"L" wrote:

learning japanese is not about being cool,
well,.. there are many job opportunities in japan
esp. for professionals., learning now might do you on the future

You went too far here. The stamp says “watching anime doesn’t teach you Japanese”. It still talks about fandom. Some fans watch the original Japanese anime series when there’s an English or a Filipino-dubbed version airing on TV. Apparently they’re not swelled up in just having the passion on anime, they just have to learn the language too. Then they’re trying to use the language unnecessarily like the sample terms in the stamp. Ingles pa nga naeepalan ka na, Hapon pa kaya. Heheh.

Lastly, this stamp pertains to what commonly makes up an anime whore. Something genuinely good and worth the praise is oftentimes jaded by excessive fandom.

As for you “L”, you’re not a Narutard…nor a DeathNotard. You’re a sensible anime fanatic. Congrats para dun. Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 W00t But don’t justify all those obsessed anime fans out there because you know yourself they just can’t get enough or even too much of anime, that it’s beyond passion to transform their selves. We’re not against your fandom so don’t take our previous comments too hard. Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Biggrin

I just feel sorry for those people who can’t get over their fandom. Yung bang porke hindi conforming o umaayon yung paniniwala ng ibang tao dun sa fandom nila they come bashing them up. Tulad ng kapamilya vs. kapuso na kung kapamilya ka man at me nakita kang show sa kabila na alam mo deep, deep down inside na maganda e you would jump into conclusion na panget yung show. Retarded thinking talaga. Masyado nilang kinakahon mga utak nila. But I’ve been there, and I was wrong…but see! I learned. lol! heheheh…same as with anime din.

hmmm...eto na ata pinakamahabang non copy-paste post dito ah...award nga! hahahah!

Back to top Go down
"L"
SLS Entrance Examinee
SLS Entrance Examinee

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Deathnote and gifted men   Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:58 pm

ahmm... pipe
I've never seen anything like "their selves"
maybe you mean "themselves", am I right?

my point about anime compared to "those" things
is how connect you are in a certain "something"

it's not about skill or fandom[if there is such a word]or obsession

and...
you said you like "Detective Conan"
I assure you, you're gonna love Deathnote

and...
thanks for the complement btw
but still, I don't know how to react to what you wrote under my name before --- "polygamist"
I still don't understand it up until now.

and...
you're post is very long dude.,
by the way manga and anime
are sub-cultures of japan
they don't really care about "public cosplay"
as you define it
I'm a bit disappointed of you pipe
the way I see it, you're also proving me wrong
Back to top Go down
FourStroke
Louisian Senior
Louisian Senior
FourStroke

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Deathnote and gifted men   Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:19 am

"L" wrote:
ahmm... pipe

a post with a pinch of mockery on Pipe's Vocabulary^
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
napansin ko lang.

Definition of Terms:
FANDOM- is a term used to refer to a subculture composed of fans characterized by a feeling of sympathy and camaraderie with others who share a common interest. A fandom can grow up centered around any area of human interest or activity. The subject of fan interest can be narrowly defined, focused on something like an individual celebrity; or wide, encompassing entire hobbies, genres or fashions.

itong term na to ayon sa aking sources ay ginagamit na noon pang 1903.

@ "L"
Fandom = subculture

@Pipe
The best point made in your post is on L being misunderstood by freakin' POSSERS!!!
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
jlynrd13
Moderator.
Moderator.
jlynrd13

Warning Level :
Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Deathnote and gifted men   Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:47 am

maling-mali kasi paghahalintulad mo sa dalawang bagay "L"... anlayo e, lalo na yung santa cruzan. tsk tsk
Back to top Go down
pipe
pipe

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Deathnote and gifted men   Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:41 pm

"L" wrote:
ahmm... pipe

hmmm.that's out of the question.

but since you mentioned it, it can be an alternative. di lang kasi widely use. Ang mali ko lang e nung nilagyan ko ng space. Should've been "theirselves".

research about it. Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Biggrin

"L" wrote:

Here we go again....no comment na lang. heheh.

and yes it's about fandom. And yeah...there is such word.

"L" wrote:

and...
you said you like "Detective Conan"
I assure you, you're gonna love Deathnote

'course I would. Pag nagka TV na kame...o pag meron na laptop ko. hahah.

"L" wrote:

and...
thanks for the complement btw
but still, I don't know how to react to what you wrote under my name before --- "polygamist"
I still don't understand it up until now.

uh...what?

"L" wrote:

and...
you're post is very long dude.,
by the way manga and anime
are sub-cultures of japan
they don't really care about "public cosplay"
as you define it

kaya ku nga sinabing normal lang yun sa Japan. Ang public cosplay na sinasabi ko, nung stamp, e yung pinaparada mo sa publiko kahit di naman kelangan. Yung nilamon na ng anime pagkatao mo. yun yun.

"L" wrote:

I'm a bit disappointed of you pipe
the way I see it, you're also proving me wrong

kasi masyado mong dinamdam yung stamp. Inexplain ko lang yung meaning ng mga nakalagay dun. And yeah, I was proving you wrong about how you perceived the stamp.

And I'm disappointed as well. I was hoping for maybe just a phrase like "maybe you're right on some points but..." and it looks like you don't understand me at all. I thought you knew better than to find faults not worth mentioning about the real topic.

Last edited by pipe on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected your to 'you're' ...baka sitahin...heheh.)
Back to top Go down
Toby
Louisian Freshman
Louisian Freshman

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Deathnote and gifted men   Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:48 pm

L
> "defense of the underdog" I do that often; I think you're the
underdog here. And I like your writing style. Gritty prose. Witty.
Contentious, pero edgy - conversation-wise. Staffer ka ba ng Clarion?!
ahahaha! Like kita; pakasal na tayo! ahahaha! birong matindi! lol!
> I kinda have to agree with kuya JL and Pippe here; mali yung points of comparison mo. Unrelated. Tama rin yung sinabi ni Pippe na you should have used "fandom" instead of passion or obsession. study scratch study

Uncle Pippe
> drama much?! Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
> I kinda have to agree with you on this, given the points you raised. I'll get back to that.

Kuya JL
> WAAAAHHHHH! PATURO NG NIHONGGO!!! study drunken lol!

Sa Inyong Lahat
> is this debate relevant in the Philippines?! or does it apply to daily life in, say, Vizcaya?! Cosplay is NON-EXISTENT in northern Luzon, so it shouldn't be the big social problem that you guys are portraying it to be...
> YUP. DOTA IS AN OBSESSION - a faddish one at that. Like Counter Strike, Ragnarok, Flyff, and all that other RPG crap floating around, DOTA IS NOT GOING TO LAST.
> and for Pete's sake! we haven't returned to the original topic AT ALL! I'm still at a loss about what really is up with DOTA and gifted men.

> and guys, let's stick to the almost-kilometric posts rather than launching off into passionate debate in posts that seem to go on and on and on....

and on...

and on...

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow scratch
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/tobythepinoygenius
jlynrd13
Moderator.
Moderator.
jlynrd13

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Deathnote and gifted men   Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:07 am

@toby, nakalimutan ko na, common na lang naaalala ko, bata pa ako nun nandun at walang makausap dito sa Pinas dito nuon....
at mali talaga e wala akong magagawa haha

dapat ata may debate thread tayo e
Back to top Go down
"L"
SLS Entrance Examinee
SLS Entrance Examinee

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Deathnote and gifted men   Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:43 pm

DAMN!! I'm good lol!
This is exactly why made a thread entitled
"Deathnote and gifted men"
I just wanted to prove that Louisians are really intelligent esp. males lol!

the fact that all who posted here are males is almost enough to say I'm right, right?

I needed to come up with an issue for you to prove me wrong and me against all of you..
I don't stand a chance. lol!

and...
you guys have my respect for that

Toby wrote:
L
> "defense of the underdog" I do that often; I think you're the
underdog here. And I like your writing style. Gritty prose. Witty.
Contentious, pero edgy - conversation-wise. Staffer ka ba ng Clarion?!

kuya Toby
I really can't understand how you described my writing style, I don't really have a wide vocabulary.
and... I'm not a clarion staffer.
btw, why'd you ask? am I qualified? lol!
Back to top Go down
jlynrd13
Moderator.
Moderator.
jlynrd13

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Deathnote and gifted men   Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:43 am

awesome... louisian eh... at ngayon ko lang napansin, wala ngang babae na nagpost dito ah
Back to top Go down
pipe
pipe

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Deathnote and gifted men   Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:23 pm

"L" wrote:
DAMN!! I'm good lol!
This is exactly why made a thread entitled
"Deathnote and gifted men"
I just wanted to prove that Louisians are really intelligent esp. males lol!

the fact that all who posted here are males is almost enough to say I'm right, right?

I needed to come up with an issue for you to prove me wrong and me against all of you..
I don't stand a chance. lol!

and...
you guys have my respect for that

I never thought of it that way.

So you were flaming all along!

...or is this just an excuse to save yourself...heheh.

ba't mo sinabi agad....dapat pinahaba mo pa! lol!
Back to top Go down
melay0828
Louisian Junior
Louisian Junior
melay0828

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Deathnote and gifted men   Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:59 pm

jlynrd13 wrote:
awesome... louisian eh... at ngayon ko lang napansin, wala ngang babae na nagpost dito ah

--feeler.. meron kaya jl.. haha!! ako pa lang.. kaso di talaga ako makarelate.. wala akong alam dyan e.. haha!! lol! lol!

--natutuwa na lang ako sa pagbabasa.. kahit hindi ko naiintindahan kung ano talaga ang pinag-uusapan niyo.. waahhh!! affraid affraid lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
jlynrd13
Moderator.
Moderator.
jlynrd13

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Deathnote and gifted men   Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:27 am

@melay haha awesome ah ikaw lang ba ang tanging babaeng nagpost dito sa thread na ito?!hahahaha pag yan si Melissa ang ka debate e kahit natatalo na e di susuko.... hahaha sisigaw pa ng 'shut-up!'
Back to top Go down
melay0828
Louisian Junior
Louisian Junior
melay0828

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Deathnote and gifted men   Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:27 pm

feeler ka JL!! hmpft! hindi naman ako ganun ah.. pag alam ko namang mali ako titigil na ako.. pero pag alam kong may tama rin ako.. syempre ipaglalaban ko yun.. sino ba namang gustong magpatalo aber??
Back to top Go down
FourStroke
Louisian Senior
Louisian Senior
FourStroke

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Deathnote and gifted men   Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:51 am

sa tagal kong nwala sa wall.
ito lang post? haha
sh*t!!!!!

@Pipe
agree ako sa sinabi mo tungkol sa post..
hanapin mo na lang kung ano yun Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

@JL
f*cK! hirap pala kalabanin ni melay sa debate.. shut up palang tiklo na ako!

@melay
ngak.. haha... defensive ooh!
pero lahat naman ng bagay meron good points in it..
Back to top Go down
Toby
Louisian Freshman
Louisian Freshman

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Deathnote and gifted men   Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:32 pm

L
> kung gusto mo ng pruweba, magdala ka ng rubber stamp at ink pad. tatakan ko ng pagkalakilaking "QUALIFIED" yang noo mong malamang sa malamang eh malapad! hehehehe! joke lang! pero I made the point, right?! cheers drunken Smile lol!

about DOTA and gifted men... where were we, lady and gentlemen?! Suspect

gifted intellectually, or gifted down there ?! hahahaha! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/tobythepinoygenius
jlynrd13
Moderator.
Moderator.
jlynrd13

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Deathnote and gifted men   Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:50 am

tsk tsk hahaha pa spam, pa erase na lang haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathnote and gifted men   Deathnote and gifted men - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deathnote and gifted men
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Louisian Wall :: Entertainment :: Anime-
Jump to: